Today, November 6, 2014, marks the first day that insurance companies are allowed by CMS to market plans for 2015!
First out of the gate today is Bluechoice Healthplan of South Carolina, who just sent us plan brochures for the 2015 plan year. For 2015, Bluechoice has renamed its product line – all individual plans will now be sold under the “Blue Options” name. We hope this will help prevent confusion, as we have encountered many situations where providers thought that clients on individual Bluechoice health plans were covered by the Bluechoice Medicaid plan.
Why choose Bluechoice SC 2015 health plans?
BlueChoice HealthPlan offers Blue Option to individuals and families seeking health coverage in South Carolina. BlueChoice HealthPlan has more than 30 years of experience providing security to South Carolinians. Bluechoice’s service, value and quality are evident in all Blue Option plans.
– 23 Plan designs to fit your budget: 4 Gold, 12 Silver, 6 Bronze plans and 1 Catastrophic plan available to SC residents.
– Expanded statewide doctor and hospital network
– Vision and dental coverage included for all
– 24/7 phone access to doctors and nurses
– Nationally recognized health plan for service and member satisfaction
– Life management services including legal, financial and self-help
Click the link below to view Bluechoice South Carolina 2015 Plans: