When you look beyond the basics of BlueChoice South Carolina Blue Option plans, you will see Blue Choice members get a lot of extras! Blue Option products have outstanding value-added programs that help members save just because they are members.
- Adult Vision — includes a free eye exam once a year and eyewear from a designated selection once every two years.
- Pediatric Vision — coverage for children ages 19 and younger, including a vision exam, eyewear and contact lenses.
- Preventive Dental Care — includes dental allowances for exams and cleanings.
- Doctors Care — visits to any Doctors Care location across the state for the same price as a primary care physician visit. This includes visits for injuries and illnesses that may be considered as regular doctor’s visits, after-hours visits and urgent care visits.
- Blue CareOnDemandSM — 24/7/365 access to a doctor by video or telephone
- Personal Health Assessment — an online tool to help members assess their current health and ways to improve it.
- Fitness and Wellness — discounts to fitness centers, alternative health therapies and weight-loss programs.
- Discount Programs — discounts on hearing aids, Lasik services, cosmetic surgery and more!
- BlueChoice HealthPlan Wire — delivers health information right to a member’s phone
- Life Management Services —access to financial counseling, adoption resources, adult care resources, legal services and more. Life management services are provided by First Sun EAP. Because First Sun EAP is a separate company from BlueChoice HealthPlan, First Sun EAP will be responsible for all services related to life management.
Make Blue Option Your Only Option!
For more information about Blue Option extras and value-added services, please CLICK HER FOR A QUOTE!